The Liebster Award are for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award.Okay, then. Eleven facts about me.
1. I am a really big fan of Carl Maria von Weber's Concertino for Clarinet.
2. I don't have a television.
3. I like searching through dictionaries for cool words.
4. I recently read The Queen of Water, by Laura Resau.
5. I have a pair of green leather that I've had for years. They seem to grow alongside my feet.
6. I think meme awards are kind of dumb, but they're fun anyway.
7. I'm getting bored of thinking up random facts about myself.
8. I am homeschooled.
9. I love to write.
10. Rosemary is for remembrance, and pansies are for thoughts.
11. I am learning Latin.
Now I should answer Stacy's questions.
1. What is the first book you can think of? The Queen of Water, because I was talking about it a minute ago.
2. What fictional place do you really want to go? I really want to go to Tolkien's Middle Earth. Well, I want to go to some parts of it. I want to go to The Shire, and Rivendell, and that place Galadriel lives. I don't want to go to the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.
3. What fictional place do you really not want to go? I really don't want to go to that swamp in The Chronicles of Prydain. You know, the swamp with sinking sand and crazy witches?
4. What animal can you relate to? Uh, I can't think of any I relate to. Ooh! I know! Homo sapiens!
5. What is your pet peeve? I don't like really bad grammar/spelling/punctuation in my friends' writing.
6. If you were able to make a new public holiday; what will the public holiday be about and on what day? I do something really great, so that my birthday (August 2nd) became a public holiday.
7. What would be the most annoying superpower to have? Laser vision.
8. If you were on the run, what crime did you commit and where will you run to? I like to think I'd never commit a crime.
9. Would you want a perfect world (no crimes, wars, hunger, sickness, etc) but no free will or would you want an imperfect world with free will? Free will, definitely. Are you kidding?
10. You're the leader of a new planet. What would you name it and where is it in the universe? It is near to Earth, and maybe I would name it Naboo, like in Star Wars.
11. What is the meaning behind the name of your blog? It's kind of obvious. I'm a girl, and I like thinking and writing.
Now I need to ask questions for the people I'm going to nominate. This is getting unbelievably boring.
1. Where are you right now?
2. What kind of computer are you using?
3. What does your name mean?
4. Why did you start a blog?
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Do you like Truth or Dare?
7. Are you bored by now?
8. What do you think of memes like this one?
9. What movie have you most recently watched?
10. What book have you most recently read?
11. What do your pajamas look like?
Finally, it's time to nominate people. Here are the people I'm nominating off my list of interesting blogs:
1. Arina at A Somewhat Mathematical View of the World
2. Kalculator at A Ninja's Cake
3. Rafie at Geek Speak
4. Lizz at Lizz Speaks
would be interested in this and have posted in the last year.